1.- Legal Information
In accordance with Law 34/2002 of the Information Society Service it is stated that www.mydnamap.com (hereinafter the WEBSITE) is a domain registered by MY DNA MAP PLC (hereinafter, MY DNA MAP), with company tax no. B88257928 and registered in the Madrid Trade Registry Volume 23874, Folio 40, Section 8, Page M428633, 1st registration, with head office at C/ Avenida de Tolosa, 111 – 1º C, 20018 – San Sebastian – Guipúzcoa.
You can contact our head office by telephone +34 94 393 7104, or by email to [email protected]
2.- Nature of Services
The WEBSITE is freely accessible. However, the trading of products or services offered via our WEBSITE is subject to payment.
3.- USER Liability
The USER is prohibited to use the WEBSITE and the information contained herein to undertake activities contrary to the Law, morality or public order and, more generally, use that does not conform to the conditions established by MY DNA MAP.
The USER, understood as any person accessing the WEBSITE, will be responsible for the opinions, content and in general, all activities undertaken. He/she commits to comply to the present General Terms and Conditions of Use and the applicable legislation. The USER shall not hold MY DNA MAP responsible for damages which may arise from activities beyond their will and of which they are unaware.
If the USER comes across information on the WEBSITE that could infringe upon their rights or those of a third-party, they may contact MY DNA MAP using the methods stated above. In these circumstances, MY DNA MAP will process the information with the greatest diligence and shall remove content which infringes upon these rights, in accordance with existing legislation on the matter.
4.- MY DNA MAP Liability
MY DNA MAP shall use the utmost diligence to ensure that the information and content on their WEBSITE is free of errors. Nevertheless, they cannot be held responsible for the latter when accessing the WEBSITE and for content beyond their will.
MY DNA MAP shall temporarily suspend access to the WEBSITE, without prior notice, in order to undertake maintenance, repair, updates or improvements of the latter.
MY DNA MAP shall not be held responsible for:
- the unavailability, maintenance and functioning of the webpage and its services or content;
- the lack of use, appropriateness or validity of the WEBSITE and its services or contents to satisfy requirements, activities, specific results or user expectations;
- the existence of a virus in the contents;
- any use of the contents by the User, and particularly the illicit, negligent, fraudulent or use contrary to the present general terms and conditions, to good faith, to generally accepted uses and to public order;
- unlawfulness, poor quality, reliability, utility and availability of the services provided by third parties made available or advertised on the WEBSITE;
- the non-compliance on the part of third parties to their obligations and commitments with regard to services provided to users via the WEBSITE.
5.- Unwanted emails (SPAM)
MY DNA MAP does not permit the use of unwanted emails, also known as SPAM, or any fraud or abuse on our WEBSITE. MY DNA MAP reserves the right to notify the competent authorities regarding any website use contrary to that established in the current legislation and in the present document.
6.- Intellectual and Industrial Property
All WEBSITE content (including, but without limitation to, databases, images, drawings, graphics, text files, audio, video and software) are the property of MY DNA MAP or, where appropriate a licence or express authorisation for its use by the owners are available, and they are protected by the national and international norms regarding intellectual and industrial property. All rights reserved.
The domain name, brands, distinct signs and logos which appear on the WEBSITE are the property of MY DNA MAP.
All text, drawings, graphics, videos and audio media that may be found on the Internet site at any time or in the future, are the property of MY DNA MAP and shall not be subject to subsequent modification, copy, change, total or partial reproduction, adaptation or translation by the USER or of third parties without express authorisation by MY DNA MAP.
The unauthorised use of the information contained on this WEBSITE, as well as the infringement of intellectual or industrial property rights shall give rise to the legally established liabilities.
Without prejudice to the aforementioned, MY DNA MAP may permit some content through other means than those stated. In these circumstances, it will be expressly indicated within their own content.
MY DNA MAP shall permit hyperlinks from an external website, or any of the MY DNA MAP WEBSITE pages, subject to the compliance of the following terms and conditions:
- Hyperlinks found on the WEBSITE have been previously agreed with the owners of the linked webpages. MY DNA MAP will not be held responsible for the misuse or activities contrary to the law, morality or public order , undertaken by the users of the stated linked pages.
- Hyperlinks will appear on the main page of the WEBSITE.
- The partial or complete reproduction of the any of the services contained on the MY DNA MAP WEBSITE is not permitted.
- No false, inexact or incorrect information shall be included on the MY DNA MAP WEBSITE pages and their services.
- MY DNA MAP shall not be held responsible for the contents accessed in virtue of the mentioned links, nor for the modifications undertaken on the latter, their use, or their technical availability.
8.- Validity of the Terms and Conditions of Use.
MY DNA MAP reserves the right to modify the WEBSITE terms and conditions of use and access. These terms and conditions apply indefinitely.
- Statistical data regarding user access to our WEBSITE.
- The design content the user chose on their first visit to our WEBSITE.
- Security features that are involved in access control to restricted areas.
- To carry out studies and tests regarding the design and functionality of our WEBSITE.
The user is able to prevent the cookies being generated by selecting the corresponding option in their web browser. Nevertheless, MY DNA MAP shall not be held responsible should the deactivation of the latter impede or limit the correct functioning of the page.
More information about the Cookies Policy.
10.- Invalidity and Ineffectiveness of the Clauses.
If any clause included in these terms and conditions should be declared totally or partially invalid or ineffective, such invalidity will only affect the said disposition or part of the latter, which is invalid or ineffective. All other terms and conditions shall remain unaffected.
11.- Applicable Legislation and Jurisdiction
The service provision of this WEBSITE and the present terms and conditions of use are regulated by the Spanish law.
Any contentious issues within the services supplied by this WEBSITE shall be resolved by the courts and tribunals of Madrid city.
© 2019 MY DNA MAP PLC. Copyright. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part is prohibited.